Last updated: June 1, 2023
What is the scope of this policy?
Reference is made to ExCee, LLC (“ExCee,” “us,” “our,” and “we”) and our services, including our mobile application currently known as “formOlé” or the “formOlé app” and our website at www.formole.net (“website”), or collectively, the “Services”.
You can find out more detailed information below, but here are some key summary points we think you might want to know:
- ExCee, LLC includes its mobile application currently known as “formOlé.”
- We operate in business-to-consumer so we may collect personal information where required to provide our services.
- Our website and formOlé app are intended for the general audience (ages 13 and older).
- ExCee does not sell your personal information.
- ExCee does not collect your geolocation.
What information do we collect?
We must receive or collect some information to operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
The types of information we receive and collect depend on how you use our Services. We require certain information to deliver our Services and without this we will not be able to provide our Services to you.
We want you to understand the types of information we collect as you use our App. We may collect information about you in a variety of ways, including:
Information You Provide
- Your Account Information. You must provide the following information to create a formOlé account.
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Username and password
- Contact and authentication data
If you do not provide us with this information, you will not be able to create an account to use our Services. You can add other information to your account, such as a biometric data (e.g., profile picture), gender, height, and weight.
Your User-Generated Content
We also collect your personal information that you voluntarily share when you choose to participate in various activities related to the App, such as submitting your Try a Skill video, communicating with other users, posting messages in comment sections or in our forums, liking posts, sending feedback, and responding to surveys. If you choose to share data about yourself via your profile, online chat, or other interactive areas of the App, please be advised that all data you disclose in these areas is public and your data will be accessible to anyone who accesses the formOlé app.
We collect information about how you use our Services, such as how you engage with the App, the features you use, the actions you take, the users or accounts you interact with, and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
We collect information from and about the computers, phones, and other web-connected devices that you use to access our Services. Information we obtain from these devices includes: the mobile device model and manufacturer, operating system, hardware and software versions, and country.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect to provide users with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Here’s how:
- Create and manage your account.
- Adjust our analysis and “Golden Standard” comparisons in Try a Skills.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally. or with third parties.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
- Deliver targeted advertising, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the formOlé app to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the formOlé app more personalized.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the formOlé app.
- Notify you of updates to the formOlé app.
- Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the formOlé app.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
How is this information shared?
We may share information about you in the following ways:
- With Other Users. We may share the following information with other Users:
- Information about you, such as your username, name, and profile photo.
- Information about how you interacted with our Services. For example, your activity.
- Content you post or send. For example, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs, and online postings.
- With third parties. We may share information with third parties in the following ways:
- We may share information about you with service providers who perform services on our behalf, including data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
- We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
- We may share information about you for legal, safety, and security reasons. We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, or others.
- detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
- With the general public. We may share the following information with all Users and the general public. For example, when you post comments, contributions or other content to the App, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the formOlé app forever.
- With our business partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
How long do we retain data?
How do we secure your information?
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
How to be in Control Over Your Information?
We want you to be in control of your information, so we provide you with the following tools.
- Access and Correction. You can review and change your personal information by logging into our Services and visiting your account profile page.
You may also email us at email@example.com to request access to or correct any personal information that you have provided to us. However, we may not accommodate a request to change your information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Tracking. We do not track users of our formOlé App over time or across third party websites to provide targeted advertising. Therefore, we do not respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals from any websites.
Our Services are intended to be appropriate for general audiences and are not directed to children (usually considered to be under 13, depending on where you reside). We do not intentionally collect personal information from children without seeking any required parental approval in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory obligations, such as the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”).
We may ask you to provide age-related information to help us comply with laws like COPPA. For example, we may request your date of birth to determine whether COPPA requires us to obtain verifiable parental consent from your parent or guardian before allowing you to access our Services. If a user indicates they are a COPPA minor, we will require that user to complete a parental approval process before continuing to access the formOlé app. This process is designed to notify parents that their child has requested access to our Services, inform them about our privacy practices, offer them the opportunity to approve our collection and use of their child’s information as described in this policy, and describe the controls that we make available to them.
Once a parent provides their consent, we’ll give them an opportunity to review and change important account settings that control how their child can interact with our Services.
What are the parental choices and controls? At any time, parents or guardians can refuse to permit us to collect further personal information from their children in association with a particular account and can request that we delete from our records the personal information we have collected in connection with that account. Please keep in mind that a request to delete records may lead to a termination of an account, membership, or other service.
Where a child has registered for a formOlé account, we use two methods to allow parents and guardians to access, change, or delete the personally identifiable information that we have collected from their child:
- Parents or guardians can request access to and delete their child’s personal information by logging onto the child’s account. Parents will need their child’s username and password. Parents or guardians can recover the password if the child cannot recall it under “Forgot Password.”
- Parents or guardians can also contact us to request access to, change, or delete their child’s personal information by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A valid request to delete personal information will be accommodated within a reasonable time. In any correspondence, please include the child’s username and the parent’s email address and telephone number. To protect children’s privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to help verify a parent’s identity before granting access to any personal information.
How will we notify you of changes to this policy?
How to contact us with questions?